I want a home loan but my cibil problem the bankers have reject file due to card payment. I have already setteled this card issue and bankers have issue to me a NIL letter but cibil report not fully update. Please guide me.

Please wait... loading
Popular Categories

EMI Calculator

Loan Amount  

50 K 3 Cr.  
  Rs.   

Interest  

8% 15%  
      %  

Period  

1yr 30yr  
      Yr(s)  

EMI : Rs.4,349
I want a home loan but my cibil problem the bankers have reject file due to card payment. I have already setteled this card issue and bankers have issue to me a NIL letter but cibil report not fully update. Please guide me.
Asked on November 21, 2011 by Shailendra - Mumbai Thane
Answers
(52)  
Newest

if you have any issue regarding cibil report and cibil issues then contact to prisha-7208205581.she is a expert from credit 4 loan who helped me too improve my score very well or visit them at credit4loan.com
Answered on May 3, 2016 by Rohan  |  Like Reply

financial bank instruments for lease and sale for

trade and project funding
business start-up funding, loans, project funding,

trade finance via bgs/sblc/lcs
Answered on April 24, 2016 by  |  You liked this Reply

my score is 321 , can i get loan ?
Answered on March 28, 2016 by  |  Like Reply

hi, even i was facing the same issue but then i received a call from credit 4 loan people and they help me out miracuosly from improving my cibil to get me a loan.. now all my problems has sorted out.. thanks to credit4loan… even you can try reaching them on 7208205581 or http://mk.cm/80ER
Answered on March 4, 2016 by  |  Like Reply

thank you for looking an ad regarding cibil issues if your looking for the service like updating improving cibil score and helping your loans, credit cards settle or close in cibil report we will help you to update and clear from cibil with 15 to 20 days where there would not be any problem in future at the time you apply for any type of loan contact 9986814239 vishal
Answered on February 17, 2016 by Vishal Kumar  |  Like Reply

sir,

we can deliver financial service/instrument(bg/sblc/mtn/dlc/lc) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. we understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. we are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.
once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. we also get you connected to the provider for personalized service. instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.
for further details contact us with the below information....

thank you.
ramesh subramaniam iyer
skype id: rsi.leaseconsult
Answered on January 5, 2016 by Ramesh SUBRAMANIAM IYER  |  Like Reply

thank you for looking an ad regarding cibil issues if your looking for the service like updating improving cibil score and helping your loans, credit cards settle or close in cibil report we will help you to update and clear from cibil with 15 to 20 days where there would not be any problem in future at the time you apply for any type of loan contact 9986814239
Answered on December 20, 2015 by  |  You liked this Reply

you need to check the status of your account after 45 - 60 days post you made the payment in cibil. i am sure the account must have got updated. also, with regards to your new loan enquiry, would advise you to first check your current cibil score. you need to have at least 750 as your score having a current good repayment history on any existing loan or a credit card account. if you have just made an enquiry say about one month back then would advise you to stop enquiring again and wait for 6 months. try improvising your score and create a new credit history by applying for a secured card or take a gold loan and make regular payments on it. after 6 months make another enquiry and i am sure you should get a loan.

there are few things which you need to study before applying for a home loan. would request you to visit the below link for better understanding
Answered on December 15, 2015 by  |  Like Reply

1. your dedicated counselor shall first pull out your credit reports from all the major credit bureaus in india, namely – cibil, equifax, experian

2. thereafter, we do a multi-bureau credit analysis of the pulled reports and chart a clubbed-up simplified version of the same known as your credit health report.

3. we track errors on your reports, if any and report the same to your banks to be removed/updated in cibil.

4. we provide dispute resolution in case of any past/ongoing disputed/written-off/settled accounts and make sure your cibil is clean of all negative flags.

5. we provide debt-reconciliation, tax advisory services, assistance in loan processing through our own experts and partners.

in short, we would fix your cibil score providing & suggesting you professional guidance, because we understand what it takes to do the same. for further details 9535061366
Answered on December 9, 2015 by  |  Like (1) Reply

yes sir it is possible.
we are funding in gaonthan properties.
please call- 9960950605
Answered on November 13, 2015 by  |  You liked this Reply

if you havent paid the entire outstanding on your card and have made only principal amount payment then you will have a negative status in the report as settled. this may be the reason your enquiry might have got rejected.

in this case you will need to make the remaining balance payment so that the bank will update the bureau with null and nil. do check your credit score before applying for a loan. you need minimum 750 score to get a loan or a credit card.

you can get a free credit score with a detailed report by visiting the below link:

http://mk.cm/7QBz
Answered on October 20, 2015 by  |  Like Reply

a cibil credit score represents an individual's financial stability, and helps lenders assess his or her financial credibility.cibil is india’s first credit information bureau. cibil is a repository of information of your repayment track record on your loans and credit cards. for more details please visit on https://housing.com/in/home-loans/faq/1-understanding-my-cibil-score .
Answered on October 15, 2015 by Sachin Thombare  |  Like Reply

we arrange following bank instruments
letter of credit ( lc)
from various banks in singapore / hongkong / europe /usa
used for import / export business and trade finance.

ramesh s. iyer
skype id: rsi.leaseconsult
Answered on October 9, 2015 by Ramesh SUBRAMANIAM IYER  |  Like Reply

we will make solution on your problem please call me on 9850759046
Answered on August 27, 2015 by Subhash Raut  |  Like Reply

hi shailendra,

we do the funding for cibil issues cases , pls call me at 9819759111

regards,
sandesh
Answered on July 9, 2015 by Sandesh  |  You liked this Reply

we have a direct genuine provider for bg/ sblc specifically for lease, at leasing price of 5+1% of face value, issuance by hsbc london/hong kong or any other aa rated bank in europe, middle east or usa

description of instruments:

1. instrument: bank guarantee (bg/sblc) (appendix a)
2. total face value: euro/usd 1m min and euro/usd 5b max
3. issuing bank: hsbc london, deutsche bank frankfurt or any top aa rated bank
4. age: one year, one day
5. leasing price: 5% of face value plus 0.5% commission fees to brokers.
6. delivery: swift to swift.
7. payment: mt-103.
8. hard copy: bonded courier within 7 banking days.
all relevant business information will be provided upon request.

if interested kindly contact me via email:~ sperblease@gmail.com skype id: sperblease
Answered on June 9, 2015 by Alexander Sperber  |  Like Reply

hi shailendra,

we do the funding for cibil issues clients , last 10 years down the line we are working in this finance industry so don't worry pls call me at 9819759111

experience our expertise's !!!

thanks a lot !!!!
Answered on June 5, 2015 by Sandesh  |  Like Reply

we offer our financial instrument- lease bg/sblc for such business covering aviation, real estate development, oil and gas, bio tech, heavy construction involving dams, irrigation scheme, hospitality, foods industry, telecoms, laboratory etc.

for further details contact us with the below information....

email: directmandate@gmail.com
skype id: petrovic.dorde
Answered on May 9, 2015 by  |  Like Reply

hello,

do you need a loan to pay off your debt or start up your own business? if yes contact us today at: globaledgefinancial@gmail.com with the below information's

fill and d get back to us,

full names:............
loan amount:............
loan duration:............
phone number:............
sex:............

note:that all mail must be sent to: globaledgefinancial@gmail.com

mrs martina omar
Answered on May 6, 2015 by  |  Like Reply

we offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as bg, sblc, mtn, bank bonds, bank draft, t strips and others. leased instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. this offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies.

deion of instrument:
1.instrument: bank guarantee (bg)/sblc
2.total face value: minimum 1million euro/usd - maximum 100billion euro/usd
3.issuing bank: hsbc london or aa rated bank in western europe or usa.
4.term: one year, one month
5.leasing price: 5% of face value plus 0.5% lessor agent [closed] & x% lessee agent (open)
6.delivery: swift to swift
7.payment: wire transfer
8.hard copy: bonded courier within 7 banking days.

thank you.
sunilkumar putiyapurayil kozumal
for further inquiries:
skype id: zunilfinconsults
Answered on May 5, 2015 by Sunilkumar Kozumal  |  Like Reply

loans for cibil problem/defaulter cases. we are direct associates of banks & nbfc’s dealing in all types of loans & limits having cibil problem in delhi & ncr kindly contact us amit-9211642232
Answered on March 27, 2015 by  |  Like Reply

i think instead of approaching the banks directly, you should go for credit nation. it is one of the leading market place in india and help customers in the best possible way in providing the best loan offers. i had the same issue like you but they helped me to come out of this and provided the best home loan deal. there you can compare the interest rates offered by banks and avail a hassle free home loan service. good luck!
Answered on January 17, 2015 by Amrit Bajaj  |  Like Reply

great news !!!
limited period offer !!!
get spot sanction for home loan and mortgage loan.
just try to trap all your clients who are fighting for home loan and mortgage loan.
contact person : raghvendra verma
mobile : 09990237449
pnb housing finance ltd
Answered on December 17, 2014 by Raghvendra  |  Like Reply

great news !!!
limited period offer !!!
get spot sanction for home loan and mortgage loan.
just try to trap all your clients who are fighting for home loan and mortgage loan.
contact person : raghvendra verma
mobile : 09990237449
pnb housing finance ltd
Answered on December 17, 2014 by Raghvendra  |  Like Reply

call 7795986987 for a loan..........
Answered on November 5, 2014 by  |  Like Reply

New to Discussion Forum?
Read the
FAQ's

Start a Discussion
Have a real estate issue?
Start a discussion now »