I am interested in buying an apartment in BPTP's project 'The Resort' sector 75 Faridabad, Neharpar.

Please wait... loading
Popular Categories

EMI Calculator

Loan Amount  

50 K 3 Cr.  
  Rs.   

Interest  

8% 15%  
      %  

Period  

1yr 30yr  
      Yr(s)  

EMI : Rs.4,349
I am interested in buying an apartment in BPTP's project 'The Resort' sector 75 Faridabad, Neharpar.
Asked on December 2, 2011 by Pravin Tulsyan - Faridabad
Answers
(7)  
Newest

please do not go for small time property builders as they are cheaters. they see their own profit & hardly think of the customers.my sister had a verybad experience of the same.howver you can think to invest with seven hills estates ltd, they are the developers who re4ally offers the assured returns of our investments.the project is in puri,orissa.a very beautiful tourist place with one of our dham, jaganath g.

we bought a flat with them a year ago and today it appreciated significantly and i am enjoying the rental as well. i am living in delhi.so, the company itself has taken our flat on lease & is regularly sending my rental cheques on every 7th of the month without fail.

u can contact needhi .she is very helping person who guides you as per your need.you can even contact her for the same her no. is as 8826696083.she is so helpful that even we need not have to go to bank for loan sanction.

i can only suggest u to buy this property, hwevr it will be u who'll decide.

brds,
kaushik
Answered on May 9, 2013 by  |  Like Reply

new leaf residency, residential plots sale @ 7800/- par sq yd, nehar par geater faridabad, best location near by lingyas university, please contect me, 9560249565
Answered on May 1, 2013 by Ashok  |  Like Reply

we can provide the best deals please contact me 9899180177
Answered on December 29, 2012 by Joginder Arora  |  Like Reply

Do not mess with the small time propoerty vendors as in the past I alog with few have been cheated. Please go for a genuine partner like Karambhoomi. I boult a flat through them and today it appreciated significantly and I am about to move in the flat in 3-4 months. Praveen sharma is the person to be contacted there who helped me to get the deal. Call him at 9310050006
Answered on February 27, 2012 by Sandeep Kumar  |  Like Reply

Hi Mr.Pravin

Have a great year ahead, It would be really great if you can leave text @9891090400 or else drop an email(sninger4@gmail.com) and we would be glad serve your specific reality need in a Win-Win situation indeed..look forward!

Cheers
Answered on January 1, 2012 by Sninger Resl Estate Consulting Cell  |  Like Reply

Sir ,there are a lot of projects in neher par ,in which you can invest and can get good returns
i can help you in getting good and best suitable thing for you ,
if you want then you can contact me ,

Regards
H.C. ARORA ESTATE AGENT
Sahil Arora

Answered on December 16, 2011 by Sahil Arora  |  Like Reply

Plz visit any of the real estate property website and search for the property according to your match or else post a requirement for the same.
Answered on December 2, 2011 by Ajesh  |  Like Reply

New to Discussion Forum?
Read the
FAQ's

Start a Discussion
Have a real estate issue?
Start a discussion now »