I am interested in buying a property in Mumbai's western suburbs and expect a good rental income. My budget is around 65 Lakhs. Can you please suggest me few good options and estimated rent from the flat? Thanks.

Please wait... loading
Popular Categories

EMI Calculator

Loan Amount  

50 K 3 Cr.  
  Rs.   

Interest  

8% 15%  
      %  

Period  

1yr 30yr  
      Yr(s)  

EMI : Rs.4,349
I am interested in buying a property in Mumbai's western suburbs and expect a good rental income. My budget is around 65 Lakhs. Can you please suggest me few good options and estimated rent from the flat? Thanks.
Asked on November 19, 2012 by Vikas Gupta - Mumbai (All)
Answers
(4)  
Newest

in 65 lacs budget you get 2 bhk in dahisar east or 1 bhk in kandivali east and rental income in both area 12000 to 14000. for your requirement contact me on my email mpjasani@gmail.com with your phone no. i will contact you.
Answered on December 12, 2012 by Mahendra  |  Like Reply

ms vijaya shanbhag ( advisor)
mumbai
Answered on December 2, 2012 by Vijaya Shanbhag  |  Like Reply

if you want to buy a property, there are many property websites available where you can register yourself and post your requirement of the property.

you need to give the proper deion of the property like - location, budget and what would be your likely purchase time of the property.

this will help you to reach the actual seller very soon.
Answered on November 20, 2012 by Saroja  |  Like Reply

dear, i have many options in western suburbs, which give good rental income, you may contact me on -9892294387.

regards

rajesh khasiya.

one stop solutions.

(financial & property management services) since 1991.
Answered on November 19, 2012 by Rajesh Khasiya  |  Like Reply

New to Discussion Forum?
Read the
FAQ's

Start a Discussion
Have a real estate issue?
Start a discussion now »