1yr 30yr  
      Yr(s)  

EMI : Rs.4,349
can anyone guide me where to buy a property in ncr .my range is 30-40 lacs
Asked on August 1, 2011 by Hemant - Noida
Answers
(20)  
Newest

you should buy property in tech zone area (greater noida). earth techone is the best project for your purpose. for more query call me on 07668193113.
Answered on August 25, 2013 by  |  Like Reply

with all possible modern facilities to match your lifestyle expectations like, sports zone with cricket academy and tennis court, golf putting and basket ball ground entertainment zone with single screen multiplex, horse riding and party lawns, party area and with amphitheater, health zone, club with spa facility, and fine dining zone with a dedicated food court, earth has also tried not to neglect bare essential needs like caring zone with nursing homes, hospitals and 24-hour chemist shop, atms, play school and crã¨che to facilitate both children and parents, 24-hour maintenance service and gated community and security for maximum safety, and not to forget first leed certified green homes in greater noida, wide payment options and bank loan from leading banks makes towne, an automatic choice. for best consultancy please call me manoj kumar-9818582050
Answered on August 25, 2013 by Manoj Kumar  |  Like Reply

in 30-40 lacs you can easily got a best property in ncr, simply search some local portals or local agents blogs and post your requirements. it surely help you to find best property from area of ncr
Answered on August 13, 2013 by Shakeel  |  Like Reply

hi if you are interested in agriculture land buying suitable for green house, resort, villas near bangalore in tamil nadu call
shajathali
we care realtors
shajath@gmail.com
Answered on August 12, 2013 by Shajath Ali  |  Like Reply

in delhi ncr we have residential plots under rhpd group on nh-24 in ghaziabad and we have many other projects near yamuna expressway also so if you are interested then contact us on
8510009582-ankit tomar
uniborn business solution
wave silver tower sec 18
Answered on August 8, 2013 by Ankit Tomar  |  Like Reply

best and hot property mean best location ,best connectivity ,best infrasturcture ...we have commercial project in greater noida in which shops ,food court ,office space ,and studio appartments,with lease assistance. this project is north india best location and best project awarded with leed certified ..as well as 12% assure return with bank gurrentty .till delivery ..for more details cont. me 9815608394
Answered on August 1, 2013 by Gourav  |  Like Reply

hi, a lot of oppertunities there in bangalore. are u interested?
Answered on March 10, 2013 by  |  Like Reply

dear sir /ma,
i am planning to have a viable business in your country but due to the fact that i am a foreigner, i can not do that directly,i notice that it is not easy for me to do business in your country in as much i have a partner or link with some body who is willing to go into business partnership with me.i have my capital to invest if you wish,kindly collaborate with me and reply to my email id(johnfran47@yahoo.com). i am expecting your quick response,
regards,
mr.stephen.
Answered on March 6, 2013 by Johnson francis  |  Like Reply

dear sir /ma,
i am planning to have a viable business in your country but due to the fact that i am a foreigner, i can not do that directly,i notice that it is not easy for me to do business in your country in as much i have a partner or link with some body who is willing to go into business partnership with me.i have my capital to invest if you wish,kindly collaborate with me and reply to my email id(johnfran47@yahoo.com). i am expecting your quick response,
regards,
mr.stephen.
Answered on March 6, 2013 by Johnson francis  |  Like Reply

hi , there are some awesome opportunities available for you in noida and i am sure they will suit your budget.
call 09313759555 for more details
Answered on March 2, 2013 by Sohil Gupta  |  Like Reply

noida axtn with earth infrastuctures ltd, 8588022756
Answered on March 2, 2013 by Bahadur Negi  |  Like Reply

Hello Sir, I Sujjest you Buy A property in Noida Sec-113, Unitech project This is the best project or near/approach your General Needs. For more details pls. Contact me 7838388785. We a dealing in many project in NCR.

Regards Satinder Singh
Answered on February 3, 2012 by Satinder Singh  |  Like (1) Reply

In response to Satinder Singh

here is the best property you want to buy and invest in http://mk.cm/26yt
Replied on February 28, 2013 by Syed Mohammed Ahmed  |  Like Reply

Dear Hemant,

We have a good and very sufficient properties in Delhi - NCR and also Bhiwadi. I would like to inform you Bhiwadi is 3rd largest Industrial Hub of INDIA...In Bhiwadi lots of project Ready to Move and U/C so could you please inform me which one you want?
Bhiwadi comprises of 4 industrial areas, Bhiwadi, Chopanki, Khushkhera and Kahrani.The area is spread over approx. 5300 acres and at present around 2500 industries are operational. Some very big industries like Honda Siel Car Plant, Honda two wheeler, Shree Cement,Gillette, Bausch & Laumb,Kamdhenu Steel,Rathi Steel,Jaquar,Pepsi,Saint Gobain are already a part of this industrial clauster.Apart from business and manufacturing, the infrastructure available here is also up to the standard of a big city. Bhiwadi is well connected with NH-8, NH-71B and SH-25.Manesar is 20 minute drive, Gurgaon is 30 minutes, while it takes only 1 hour to Domestic and International Airport of Delhi.

Thanks & Regards
Krist-9887020908
01493-515151
Answered on February 2, 2012 by Sandeep Bohra  |  Like Reply

do contact us SHARMA ESTATE CONSULTANTS( dealing with anything related to property,flats etc etc )
Shri Devendra Rai

Thanks and regards
Ms Vijaya Shanbhag
vijaya2150@rediffmail.com
Goregaon east,Mumbai,India
Answered on January 4, 2012 by Devendra Rai  |  Like Reply

do contact us SHARMA ESTATE CONSULTANTS( dealing with anything related to property,flats etc etc )
Shri Devendra Rai

Thanks and regards
Ms Vijaya Shanbhag
vijaya2150@rediffmail.com
Goregaon east,Mumbai,India
Answered on January 4, 2012 by Devendra Rai  |  Like Reply

Have a great year ahead, It would be really great if you can leave text @9891090400 or else drop an email(sninger4@gmail.com) and we would be glad serve your specific reality need in a Win-Win situation indeed..look forward!

Cheers
Answered on January 1, 2012 by Sninger Resl Estate Consulting Cell  |  Like Reply

if you want to buy property,Gurgaon is the best location bcos last few years back gurgaon's property price have increse so you can buy. if any quiry call- 08826623862
Answered on December 1, 2011 by Md Arif  |  Like Reply

Hi Hemant,
For Gurgaon is always a hot cake in terms of buying a property in NCR. In Gurgaon Investments are secured and you get high returns. You can get lots of options in this budget in Gurgaon. for more suggestions you can contact me.

AMIT TIWARI
+91 987 368 2300
www.reliablepropertyinvestment.com
amit@reliablepropertyinvestment.com
Answered on November 23, 2011 by Amit Tiwari  |  Like Reply

Hi Hemant, there are some awesome opportunities available for you in Noida and I am sure they will suit your budget.

You can contact on 08860635844.
Answered on November 22, 2011 by Noida  |  Like Reply

If you want to buy a property, there are many property websites available where you can register yourself and post your requirement of the property.

You need to give the proper deion of the property like - location, budget and what would be your likely purchase time of the property.

This will help you to reach the actual seller very soon.
Answered on September 18, 2011 by Saroja  |  Like Reply

New to Discussion Forum?
Read the
FAQ's

Start a Discussion
Have a real estate issue?
Start a discussion now »